Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Top Ten Lists are My Favorite

No pressure. I'm just gonna start blogging again, but I am going to start doing it in the form of lists. I don't know why; it just came to me. I miss writing, but I am also busy and terrible at doing it routinely. Lists I can handle for now. However, you should know that Top 10 anything is difficult for me to do, and don't you dare ask me to put them in order. No way, friends. This is just a nice list of my TEN FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF ALL TIME...right now.

I'm not even going to talk about them. I'm just going to give you some titles. Bam. Changed woman.The only rule is I want you to think about it too! Make your own list.

In NO particular order...



















 
(Dan Dark, that one is for you.)








Two shows that will most likely edge their way into the competition but need more time are Modern Family and Parks and Recreation.

Oh geesh, I probably made some errors there. I will post before I regret it.

No comments: